I’m back again with the procrastinated blogging awards! Honestly I’m not sure why it took me so long to do these, but I’m sorry. I was nominated for this one in November and now it’s JUNE.
Thank you to Cherelle @ A Bolt out of the Book for nominating me for the Outstanding Blogger Award!
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Well, it’s not 2020 anymore but I’m still going to do this award!
(I’m simply not funny enough to answer these questions adequately)
1) What 3 GIFs would you use to sum up the last book you’ve read?
Wow, I have actually NEVER used a GIF on my blog before today.
Book: The Enigma Game by Elizabeth Wein (I started writing this post a while ago… like, in December…)
2) If you woke up in the body of (insert any fictional character ya like) what would you do?
Go back to sleep and hope it was a dream because that sounds pretty terrifying! Although, it might be interesting if this meant I was now part of said character’s fictional world. Hmm….
3) What is your favourite word?
From the number of times I use it, it would appear that my favorite word is “interesting”, but I’m not sure that’s truly the one. Some other words I use a lot: sporadically, (I have an adverb problem)
“The road to hell is paved with adverbs”– Stephen King, who would hate my writing
4) Why did the chicken cross the road? (I’m expecting a creative answer yeah)
… to get to the other side. (I know, I know… I tried so hard to think of a good answer but my brain is fried!)
5) What is something you will un-invent and why?
I don’t actually think this should be uninvented because it’s very necessary for society, but… I hate copyright! It’s so sad to learn I can’t use _____ because of copyright and fair use and whatnot, and don’t even get me started on the pain that is making bibliographies.
6) What is the silliest thing you have ever done (because of a dare if applicable)?
In eighth grade, I made up an imaginary boyfriend to prank my siblings. I created a fake contact in my phone and set it as some random stock photo of a boy and then texted myself over-the-top and uncharacteristically sappy messages (i.e. “the book I was about to tell you about was a love story. It reminded me of you and me“)
I eventually had to come clean when my mom asked me why she’d heard I was planning to sneak out on a secret unsupervised 4th-of-July date to 7-Eleven with a mysterious guy so he could buy me a fidget spinner as a romantic gift.
7) If everyone was like a food item and had an ingredient label, what would yours contain?
- one cup of indecisiveness with a sizable dash of social incompetence
- about a gallon of unrealistic perfectionism
- one tablespoon of humor no one understands
- one teaspoon of– wait, did you mean good things?
My Questions for You:
- What is your LEAST favorite word?
- Why do you like blogging?
- Would you rather never read a book again or never write again?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is a new hobby you want to start?
- What is your favorite TV show or YouTube channel?
- Is the book always better?