Another blogging award??? Thank you so much to Writing for Christ for nominating me! (Sorry I took so long to write this post)
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- If you had to die inside the world of a book, which book would it be, and how would you die?
Hmmm this is a tough one…. honestly I’d prefer not to die at all.
2. If you could only own three books besides the Bible, what would they be?
This is kind of an ironic question considering I have many, many different editions of the Bible at my house, but I’m going to say Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and Harry Potter and the Sorcerers’ Stone because I used to be so obsessed with Harry Potter and those were my favorite books from the series. Getting rid of Harry Potter would be like getting rid of my childhood!
3. If you had to relive your life in one century in the past, what would it be?
If I was born one century ago… right now would be 1920, and we would have just come out of WW1 and a SEPARATE pandemic, then we would have the roaring 20s, then the Great Depression, then WW2…. it seems my life would be very crazy. I don’t know if I would enjoy that. (Though 2020 is pretty bad)
EDIT: I just realized I misread this question… no wonder I was so confused. Okay. If I had to choose a century in the past, I guess I would choose the 1900s because by then, technology was more advanced. Then again, it would be super cool to live in the late 1800s
4. Do you play any instruments? If so, what are they?
I have been playing piano for ten years, and I also played violin for two years in elementary school, if that counts.
5. In your opinion, what’s the best cereal?
Cinnamon Life, or any of its various knockoffs.
6. If you could paint your entire house one color, and one color only, what would it be?
Probably blue, since that’s my favorite color. Or white; that’s pretty neutral.
7. You have twenty-four hours with an author (dead or alive). Who would you chose?
Another super tough one… hmm…. I really don’t know. Probably Shakespeare. Who wouldn’t want to meet Shakespeare?
- What is the best book you’ve read this year?
- Have you picked up any new hobbies over quarantine?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- Do you prefer fast or slow-paced books?
- Do you like poetry?
- Is the book always better than the movie?
- What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
I had a bunch more people I wanted to include, but then I would go way over the limit. I wish I could nominate everyone who supports this blog. If you’re reading this right now, I informally nominate you!
That’s it for today’s post; thanks for stopping by!