I reached 100 subscribers today!!! (including email subs)
I definitely did not expect this to happen when I published my first book review. THANK YOU to everyone who supports this blog! It means a lot! I can’t believe I’m in triple digits now 🙂
Since I’ve reached this milestone, I have decided to share some random facts about ~the person behind the blog~
- I’m going into junior year of high school (and dreading it)
- My top three favorite foods are pasta, salad, and pasta salad
- I live on the east coast of the U.S., but I really want to move out west for college or after college, probably to Colorado. Or California. Anywhere with mountains, nicer weather and/or snowy winters.
- My Myers-Briggs personality type is INTP
- I skipped a grade in elementary school
- As of now, I’m probably going to major in computer science, but I also want to pursue English as a minor or double major
- My favorite genre is a tie between historical fiction and mystery/thriller. Contemporary comes in second. I read mostly YA, but occasionally adult or middle-grade.
- I have 20+ first cousins (lost count)
- My favorite Starbucks order is a caramel iced coffee. I drink coffee more than I probably should.
- I have been playing piano for almost 10 years
Thanks for reading and if you’re following me, thank you again for your support! I’m thinking about posting reviews on Mondays in addition to Wednesdays now that it’s summer and I have a little more time to blog.