Wow! This is my first-ever time being nominated for a tag. A huge thank-you to Sidh Aneja at Just One More Episode for nominating me! He posts really insightful book reviews on his blog.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Facts about Me:
- I do competitive Irish dance
- I like computer science and have published an app on the iOS app store
- I have a coton de tulear puppy named Finn (here he is:)
- Which classic is your favourite?
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. What is the name of the first novel you ever read?
Hmm, I don’t know if this counts as a novel but the first actual chapter book I remember reading was this Step Into Reading Level 5 book about Tinker Bell or something, which I probably read in pre-K. In kindergarten I read a LOT of Junie B. Jones and Magic Treehouse books.
3. What inspired you to start a blog?
Boredom inspired me to start this blog. I started it towards the end of March to give me a creative outlet during quarantine, and it was fun so I kept it up.
4. Favourite book?
I’ve read a ton of amazing books so that’s a really tough one… I’d have to say To Kill a Mockingbird again, but I read it two years ago so I don’t know if it would still be my absolute favorite.
5. What do you love as much as reading?
I love to travel! I have never been out of the country but I was supposed to go to France next week for an exchange program, until coronavirus happened.
and anyone else who’s reading this and wants to do it!
My Questions for You:
- Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book genre?
- How much time do you put into your blog?
- What is your favorite hobby (besides blogging or reading)?
- How long have you been blogging?
- If you could go back in time to one year ago, what advice would you give yourself?